TN: 2007 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Meursault 1er Cru Les Perrières

• 2007 Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey Meursault 1er Cru Les Perrières - France, Burgundy, Côte de Beaune, Meursault 1er Cru (3/27/2019)
    Full yellow color. Compelling Nose of lemon, flint, spice and some tropical/banana element. Rich palate coiled around a spicy acidic spine that allows this wine to dance on your tongue. Showing great tonight, lemon infused rocks with deep flavors, lovely tension and length. (94 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

even though pricing has rocketed in recent years, this is still an amazing Meursault Perrieres worth searching. Bouchard is the value play in MP, but PYCM stuns. Thanks for the note.

Agree Alan, this was $130 at release. Now it’s $250-$300 if you can find the current release. Still a lot less than Roulot and Coche MP. I’ve had mixed results with Bouchard, a recent 07 MP was premoxed. However a Bouchard MP 09 was really good.

Did your 09 have Diam? Bouchard switched for whites around then.

The 09 Bouchard was consumed about a month ago, so the short answer is I think so but not 100% sure.

thought 10 was their first Diam vintage but I could be wrong.

I had the 07 Genevrieres tonight. It needs MAJOR time. Excellent wine but it was very much closed. Thanks for the note on the Perrieres.

I’ve got some of the 07 corton charlie lined up for my 50th in late april and will report back on ow that shows.