TN: 2012 L. Aubry Fils Champagne Ivoire et Ebene (France, Champagne)

• 2012 L. Aubry Fils Champagne Ivoire et Ebene - France, Champagne (3/16/2019)
    Disgorged 7/18, very bright and racy lemon ginger acidity, bursting bubbles abound…yet creamed up nicely with pretty substantial flesh…pear, baked apple, lemon…heady white flower and smoked sea salt mousse…well integrated vanilla and oak barrel spice, nuanced smokey minerality and dried honey…VERY energetic, full of flavor and feel…living together in perrrfect harrrmony! (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker

Nice note. This was a great pickup from Envoyer and after having this and the 08 Aubry de Humbert I’ve caught on to how good of a producer they are. Sad I only picked up a couple of these when it was offered but I know to grab a bunch next time 'round!

Yep. Drank my lone bottle of this one a few weeks ago, and was extremely impressed. Plan to buy a handful of the '13.

Love to see notes about this producer! The 2008 Aubry de Humbert will be our wedding Champagne this September. Such an awesome wine. So thankful to the person that turned me into the 2006.