TN: 2017 Kelley Fox Wines Pinot Blanc Barbie Freedom Hill Vineyard

2017 Kelley Fox Wines Pinot Blanc Barbie Freedom Hill Vineyard - USA, Oregon, Willamette Valley (3/12/2019)
A luscious, mouth coating pinot blanc from Kelley Fox. The nose comes through with golden delicious apple and a hint of baking spice. On the tongue is ripe pear, honeysuckle, just a hint of clove, a bit of almond, mouth watering acidity and a beautifully long finish. Lovin’ this wine. (92 pts.)

Roger. I am new to Kelley’s wines. They are very elegant and well made. Thanks for this note. I have only tried her pinots.

Roger, I absolutely loved the Freedom Hill Pinot Blanc, Thanks for the note, these PB’s are so tasty.

Don, the Freedom Hill was the best Pinto Blanc I have ever had, including the Alsace big dogs like ZH or Weinbach.

Cannot believe Scott hasn’t commented on this.

Ha! I added my 2 cents in Dale’s previous thread on this wine.

Gotcha! Or did I get got?

Love Kelley’s wines. so glad I’m scheduled to meet her during my trip next month!

Matt, you’re going to have a good time.

We arranged a tasting with Kelley while we were out in Oregon last November for our sons wedding. This was one of the best tastings. Kelley is a very interesting, intelligent individual who also happens to make great wine. We also did a tour of her small wine making facility, tasted thru four of her wines and ended up spending 2 1/2 hours, the time just flew by. Highly recommend Kelley Fox to anyone interested in quality Oregon Pinot and as you can see by my TN above her whites are pretty awesome as well.

Nicely done. Kelley is simply fantastic. I will have to ask her for some whites on Monday when we trade hooch.

Her wines look intriguing. Tempted to sign up for the costum club.

Im glad to hear that! we were going to go late afternoon but I ended up emailing her and asking if we could move earlier and just bring her lunch and hang out for a little while. we have some great things lined up, but I’m looking forward to that tremendously