Lots of lurkers-to-posters lately...

I’ve seen several threads just today started by new posters, so who say they’ve been long-time lurkers. I wonder if it’s just pure coincidence? Regardless, I love it. Keep 'em coming! If anyone is a lurker, we’re a more valuable group with your input. Come out of the shadows and join the madness! champagne.gif

I am a new member since yesterday - I haven’t lurked; not that that is a bad thing per se. I’m one of the ENTJs (referring to personality topic on here). Not my style to lurk. blahblah

[berserker.gif]

An MBTI reference…love it. Love ENTJ, the great debaters of ideas. You’ll fit in well here.

The forums were always in my periphery, but I never thought to sign up until last year. It’s been a good experience.

New member here, first post! Been lurking for a few months since BerserkerDay and joined last month finally. Learned a lot so far and spent way too much money since I started lurking. Two purchases on BerserkerDay from Loring and Sandler, mixed case from Sandlands, mixed case and a half from Bedrock, mixed half case from Rivers-Marie. My wife told me just because I had a new 172 bottle cooler I didn’t need to fill it, but I obviously decided otherwise.

I’m not concerned; sooner or later, there will be an epic smackdown, which should pretty much scare off the others for a while.

We’ve all been there. A few years from now, that will be your white wine cabinet and you’ll have a 400 bottle one for the reds.

Welcome ENTJ from an ENFP.

No idea what your talking about

FIFY

Buek, i have known you via your online persona for many years now and have seen your personality in action. I cannot see you preferring ‘F’. Who typed you as F?

I love the idea of this thread. Pretty much every week, I have someone coming into my Chase room saying that they visit the board but tend to lurk. Glad to see more folks being active.

Two tests over the last five years. I am pretty close to the middle though.

champagne.gif thanks !

It’s an assessment not a test. The result is a starting point to see if the results ‘fit’. I’d see you as T all day, Buek.

I lurk therefore I am.

INFP here. I post some, but prefer to lurk.

My ego likes to think I’m an ENTJ, maybe. But guilty of mostly being a Wine Belurker.

The banter here is top notch, but posting does require a slight increase in skin thickness.

The bigger number may actually be Posters to Lurkers…