TN: Tribute to Grace Grenache SBC '16...(short/boring)

I’ve been wanting to try the Tribute to Grace Grenaches for some time and they just showed up in NM last week:

1. a tribute to grace Grenache SantaBarbaraCnty (14.1%; gracewinecompany.com) AngelaOsborne/LosOlivos 2016: Med.light color; quite fragrant bright/strawberry/Grenache/raspberry bit spicy/cinammon some dusty very attractive nose; lightly tart/tangy/wiry strong/bright/Grenache/strawberry/spicy light dusty quite pretty flavor w/ light tangy tannins; very long tart/tangy bright/Grenache/strawberry/raspberry/spicy/cinammon slight earthy/dusty finish w/ light brisk tannins; quite a pretty/bright Grenache w/o straying into tutti/fruity territory; a bit pricey for what it is but quite a nice Grenache. $32.00 (AV)

A wee BloodyPulpit:

1. Angela’s focus is on making Grenache from a variety of sites from ShakeRidge down to RanchoCucamonga. This is her basic blended SBC Grenache. I will plan to try some of her vnyd-designate Grenaches as well.
    Tom

I’ve been wanting to try some too. If you think the blend is pricey, I can’t wait to hear what you think of the QPR of the single vineyards which are around $50.

Btw, every once in a while Chris Brockway makes a “Cassia” Grenache. Not to be missed imho.
Also, fwiw, this is one of my current favorites; https://www.donkeyandgoat.com/shop/detail?item=2017-grenache-noir
And lastly, I recall you once bringing me a bottle of Birichino. Birichino finally ships to Ohio-they filled out the paperwork at the request of yours truly. Not at the level of the above, but so nice for $20.