Grand Vin Wine Merchants

Does anyone know what kind of track record Grand Vin Wine Merchants in Olympia WA has on delivery of futures/pre-arrivals? They seem to have great prices but I’ve got no experience buying pre-arrivals from them. After the Premier Cru debacle, lost a few hundred $$, I’m a little wary particularly when prices seem very good. Thanks.

They’ve always delivered everything I’ve ordered that was due within 7-30 days. I don’t go out any longer than that with other retailers accept JJ Buckley. For some reason I trust them implicitly.

I purchased some great wines from them in August, delivered in November. I have several more bottles I’ve purchased since, that are pending delivery soon. All good from my standpoint.

Cheers,
Warren

Purchased many great Italians as well as Bordeaux. Nothing but the best service.

I never ordered pre-arrivals or futures from them but my other orders were good and found their CS was helpful.

+1 Great operation, nothing but positive experiences.

BTW their retail store is a really neat experience as well and often have some interesting things open for tasting too.

Will also add my voice to the chorus, have previously purchased wine from Grand Vin and was happy with the transactions.

Ordered some Sauternes futures from GVWM a couple years ago…great service.

They’ve been very good

Ive had a handful of in stock orders that have been seamless. I’ve ordered some 16 futures, I’ve no reason to not be confident.

Go order already, they are a well run company.

Thanks to everyone for the recommendations. Sounds like a great place to do business.

Great place. Really wish they were not in the state of WA!! :wink:

As many have mentioned, great operator. Buy with confidence.