PSA 15% off day at Binnys Saturday

Coupon is on the website

I hear their Burgundy selection sucks… [snort.gif]

Hadn’t been on the Binny’s website in forever; doesn’t look like they ship out of state anymore…

PSA?

Public Service Announcement.

In store only

Thanks for the reminder. Grabbed some 2016 Once & Future Mataro (bit surprised to see) and some 375’s of 2016 Beaucastel. Just wish their Rhone and Loire selections were better/bigger.

Jeff

I was proud that I passed a binnys and kept driving. Too much wine/liquor and it seems like they’re doing the 15% off every other month or so. I have plenty to tide me over until then (and then some).

Not hating on those who grabbed some nice deals, but it was liberating to recognize that I have enough.

Prostate-Specific Antigen test.

I typically feel the same (I hadn’t been in a few months) but it was an easy way to shave off time waiting for a kid’s (not mine) birthday party and the early part.

Futures weren’t included but I just ordered 12 Magnums of the ‘16 PLL for $320 of the website. Great price, but not so low that I’ll feel guilty if it’s a mistake. A few selling 750’s for $180 on Winesearcher Pro.

I find it fun to walk into the local Binny’s and see if anyone can provide recommendations regarding the german wines.

Ask for a dry German, thats fun