Napa in Newport

Anyone going to this event on Saturday? I was able to get a last minute invite- CANT WAIT!

Wow, nice event - fancy, for the rich-folk! Tickets ($800 per) are already sold out, too!

Frenchie, damn, that is 10 mins from our cribs. But dude, $800? Looks like Riverain is on there so I wonder if Nordhoff could swing you a ticket as cellar intern or something. [wink.gif] FWIW, I have always loved that golf course there and playing the rounds there over the years.

Yeah, I don’t think we were notified as it’s geared toward the 1 percenters!

Hope you like big Napa cabs !!

Saw Immortal Estate on the list. Anyone know about that winery?

Heidi and I will be there. Should be a wonderful evening.

Expensive, but a very good cause.

Rhode Island is great in winter!

Thought it was Rhode Island too. But Newport Beach (although the invite says Dana Point). Totally different vibe.

Wow, that’s an all-star Napa lineup. Hundred Acre all damn day! Have fun Brian!

It’s the reincarnation of Hidden Ridge, new branding, same vineyards, higher margins

There are going to be some heavy hitters. I might have to not drink wine tomorrow night to get ready for it… just kidding

Maybe Nordhoff can let us in to polish his bottles or something. [wink.gif]

They got some heavy hitters on the lineup. They ain’t playin’.

Lineup is killer but my partner Dean gets to “work” that event.

I will get Frankie a ticket if he promises to try everyone of those Cabs :slight_smile:

You will be missed Steve!

Any insider info on what Dean and Laurie will be pouring? Maybe that 2016 BBS? #fingerscrossed

Stev-o, that is funny and likely as much to happen as it snowing here in the OC this winter. [rofl.gif]

It’s not so bad as the crowds are diminished. When I first saw that title I did think RI and not CA. It actually should read Napa in Dana Point.

WOTN is…?

Uhhhhh. Riverain, of course. [training.gif]