ProWein - are you attending?

I will be traveling to ProWein for my first time in a few weeks. Are any of you attending and would like to get together for dinner one evening? Or if you know the Dusseldorf area, any must-try restaurants or wine bars?

Ciao Jeremy,

I am again at ProWein, including the Tre Bicchiere on Saturday. We have fixed our program to include dinners at regular locations: di Gino Leone, Buongiorno, da Bruno, etc. I am there 13-20 (i.e longer than usual). Feel free to PM, or request my Italian mobile, etc.

In Montalcino/Toscana since 7 Febb, moving to Langhe on 3 March.

fwiw, we usually bring 5-8 bottles each dinner that we evaluate (i.e. considerations for import, etc.), so the nights are a chance to relax, but also get something accomplished; you’re certainly welcome to join, but we need to modify any reservations asap.

I again wanted to go this year, but will have to settle for Vinitaly.

Hi Tim - thank you so much for your response! I would love to join you one evening for dinner. I’m free Sunday or Monday night. I definitely don’t want to intrude on your plans and I really appreciate the offer. You can find my wife and my profile on Instagram @mormonwinesnobs to check us out. I’ll PM you!

Oh, you’re on Instagram? Offer rescinded.
[pillow-fight.gif]

lol! It’s mostly my wife, let’s be honest :slight_smile:

I will be there! pretty stacked with meetings - with all sorts of European and Asian agents (oh, and Canadians, too!) - but very much looking forward to it :slight_smile:

Yay! Let me know if you want to grab a drink!

I’ll be there pouring at the Oregon booth. Would love to meet some berserkers in real life as a noob on this forum.

No. I didn’t get the invite.

I will be there once again. I have a pretty full schedule and am booked each evening for dinner, but I might be able to grab a coffee amid the craziness. PM me if you would like to try to connect.

I’ll be there but with a packed schedule. I’ll be focused on the wine in hall 15 so if our paths might cross it would most likely be there!