Take out options for napa

We’ll be staying in a pretty sweet location and want to enjoy dinner at the house for several nights the week that we will be in napa. We generally will cook out one or two nights but was wondering if anyone has solid takeout/delivery recs for napa?

We did this last trip and it worked great for some chill nights but think we can improve on the food ops

Fried chicken from addendum is about the only thing on my list at the moment

Thanks

There are some options. To confirm - are you in Napa itself, or another town Upvalley?

Up valley. But will have driver pick up so going into napa proper isnt off limits. Thanks

Foodshed
Heritage Eats
Genova Deli
Malfatti from Val’s Liquor

Awesome, thanks Marc

Maybe some bbq and sides from Farmstead in Saint Helena?

Busters bar b que in Calistoga

I live here in Calistoga and think the take out scene is pretty grim. I eat out or buy food at Sunshine in St. Helena and cook/eat in.

Merrill, what restaurants are decent in Calistoga to eat in as opposed to take out.

You might get more responses if you put this question in the food rather than wine forum.

I am a regular at Solbar at Solage because it always has food at all times of the day (not closed between lunch and dinner) and it is less than a mile from my house. The food is good and the service is good. Very reasonable for corkage. I don’t eat anywhere else up here. 10 minutes down route 29 is Brasswood, which I like. 10 more minutes down from there but off Silverado Trail is the café at Auberge.

Awesome. Thanks for the tips on bbq. Would be a great option alongside some Bedrock zins for an evening

Love Solbar’s fish tacos!

I have had them I bet 80 times! Lucky Pig is now back on the menu!

Roadhouse 29 has replaced Two Birds One Stone up at Freemark Abbey. They specialize in BBQ and from the looks of the menu, take it pretty seriously. I’ve not yet had a chance to eat there. Starting in March, there will be an online ordering feature for take out. Roadhouse29.com

For classic East L.A. style Mexican, La Luna in Rutherford
Josh Mitchell’s Heritage in Calistoga is fantastic.
For deli, Sunshine, Dean and DeLuca and Oakville Grocery are all good.
Model Bakery for English muffins and breakfast sandwiches.

Awesome. Thanks for all the recs. Some great options that i would not have found otherwise

Pick up a tuna burger at Gott’s.

Good call on Model Bakery. I didn’t know an English muffin could taste so good. And their apricot danish is also amazing.

100%

So good

Think we’re gonna hit Gotts for lunch before Realm