Top Swiss Pinot Noir Producers?

Other than Gantenbein what other swiss producers make top quality pinot noir?

Well, as always it is a matter of taste. I would say that about Gantenbein too, even though he has become a “cult producer”, and so possibly above such trivial matters like taste.
In the same region as Gantenbein (which is called the Buendner Herrschafft, in the Grisons) there are a number of other very good producers:
G. Fromm, I. Gruenenfelder, C. Hermann, A. Pelizzatti, Sprecher von Bernegg, T. Studach
to mention the more established ones. There are a few newcomers about which I heard good things, but I haven’t tasted them.
I personally like very much Markus Ruch, who is in the Hallau region, not far from Schaffhausen. He is more in the biodynamic/natural wine camp and makes a basic + four different single vineyard Pinot Noir which have all their own personality.
I also like “Le Lerin” of La maison carre’ in the Neuchatel region.
There are very well known Pinot Noir producers in Wallis and around the Lac Leman, but for my taste those regions are too warm for Pinot Noir. I am sure there are exceptions.
For example “Histoire d’Enfer” is receiving a lot of attention lately, also about their Pinot Noir, which I trust are of top quality, but I haven’t tasted them yet.

sure also Donatsch , Domaine de la Rochette,Obrecht (Monolith).Pircher……

I hear they’re all made using neutral oak.

Now, that subject heading is click bait if I’ve ever seen it.

Thank you for the info, I really enjoyed Gantenbein (especially the 2014 and 2015) and wanted to seek out other swiss producers.