Burgundy: Fixin

Let’s use these threads as discussions on each Burgundy Village. Discuss the characteristics of the village, the characteristics of specific vineyards, producers, and so on. Or please list the producers for each of the Burgundy villages and share the expertise you have on their styles. Or just use these threads to post tasting notes on specific wines you have drunk from this village and other people can use it as a reference.

1er cru
Arvelets
Clos de la Perrière
Clos du Chapitre
Clos Napoléon
Hervelets
Le Meix Bas

Mongeard Mugneret

Clos de la Perriere is a Monopole belonging to Joliet. They also sell to negociants I believe.

If people are interested in continuing this sort of discussion, I suggest you go to the appropriate thread found on the link below.

https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/search.php?keywords=WB+Burgundy+appellation+series&terms=all&author=&fid[]=1&sc=1&sf=titleonly&sr=topics&sk=t&sd=a&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

So my post is in the wrong place?

David,
In the thread on Vosne, Craig reminded me there were the earlier threads on specific appellations and suggested that people just continue with those rather than develop new threads. That was a reasonable suggestion so I have asked the moderators to close these threads or merge them with those previous threads. I think your post will be moved to that thread. Thanks.
Danius

I am thinking 15-16 are good vintages for fixin. Put away quite a bit of Mongeard Mugneret villages.