Best Wine Deals this year! 2019 Edition

Here we go, another place to share your finds, buys that you’re excited about, and the deals you wish everyone else could share in.

2012 Barnett Vineyards Merlot Spring Mountain District (USA, California, Napa Valley, Spring Mountain District) $28
2015 Liquid Farm Chardonnay La Hermana (USA, California, Central Coast, Santa Maria Valley) $20
2005 Château Larrivet-Haut-Brion (France, Bordeaux, Graves, Pessac-Léognan) $24
2014 K Vintners Syrah Rock Garden (USA, Washington, Columbia Valley, Walla Walla Valley) $30
2014 Le Vieux Donjon Châteauneuf-du-Pape (France, Rhône, Southern Rhône, Châteauneuf-du-Pape) $28

Holy cow - that Liquid Farm deal is great!

2016 Shafer TD-9 @ $49 per
2016 Fait-Main Toyon Farm @ ~$46
2016 Tenuta San Guido Guidalberto @ ~$20 per
2012 Clos des Papes @ ~$60 per

Costco, 2008 Dom with 2 Riedel glasses for $250.

That’s not a good deal. [scratch.gif]

2015 Selbach Oster Z-S Spatlese UAR $12
2014 Smith-Madrone Cabernet $36

Every state seems has their own Envoyer if you know the address.

Edited to add…Older warehoused wholesale product needs to be moved and distribution change can cause closeouts.

it’d be nice if people can post website or address where to snatch these deals :slight_smile:

Was it for 2 bottles maybe?? Otherwise I agree, that’s not so hot.

Misposted, it was indeed two bottles found underneath everything else. I always poke around at Costco as they often have good stuff sitting underneath the bins.

Well then…that’s an awesome deal!! I was happy to find a few misplaced single boxes of 08 Legacy at Costco mixed in with the 09s for $157. You win for sure!!

2015 Cliff Lede Stags Leap District at $40/each. Wouldn’t normally buy/drink this but it was relatively
cheap vs retail so took a flyer.

Thanks, even checked with the wine manager to see if it was kosher. He said they had overlooked these bottles. There were 3 more double boxes sitting there but I wasn’t going to spend $1000.

Wow that’s a great deal for any vintage. I would’ve bought every last bottle.

Searched my Costco high and low for this. No luck.

Hi - where did you find the Tenuta San Guido Guidalberto please?

Man, you gotta love Costco!! :wink:

Many of these deals aren’t advertised. Often they’re happenstance situations, such as a distributor unloading excess wine to get it off their hands.

In PA:

2012 Hidden Ridge Cab - $50
2013 Round Pond Reserve Cab - $60
2013 Telegraphe La Crau CdP - $56
2012 Forman Estate Cab - $54