Anyone else get an email from SQN last week?

Basically asking if I was still interested…

I was placed on the waiting list on August 27th, 2009.

Yep

when did you join the list?

Spring 2009

I got one too, and I signed up Sept 2009. After I replied that I was still interested, Amber said that they’ll be in touch again in mid-February with the current offer. Weird for the waiting to be almost over, I didn’t ever expect it to end…

This happened to me a few years ago. I think I passed on replying but then was getting update sorts of emails every 6-10 months for a couple years. Those seem to have stopped.

No, but my Third Twin was delivered today [dance-clap.gif]

How long were you in labor?

Bahahahah

Got the email as well. Excited to finally have the waiting period end!

I too received the still interested email last week.

Signed up in 2009 (think it was NOV)

Seems like a lot of people are being added [thumbs-up.gif]

Excited to add some SQN to the cellar.

Lucas

Could you post a pic of the bottles and packaging?

Mine won’t be delivered till the weather improves a bit on the east coast.

Cheers.

I got the email as well… joined the list 9/2/09! I’m excited and scared for my wallet at the same time.

I wonder if the waiting list is decreasing and if the time on the list is decreasing? I suppose, on the latter it depends solely on people dropping off. In other words, variables like yield do not play a part when transitioning people off the wait list.

If not I still have a couple of years as it looks like you guys all waited 10 years.

Last thread I recall about wait times it was around 8-9 years. Sounds like it’s about 9.5 years now.
I have no insight into how they manage the wait list vis-a vis increasing production levels.
SQN was the last buy-or-get-dropped list I let go. Just accumulated it faster than I drank it.
My palate has shifted so I open fewer now, but they are still a blast under the right circumstances.
There’s enough in the cellar to last years at current consumption rates.