Unwanted messages

For some reason, I am getting multiple private messages from many people about commerce corner. I have nothing listed in Commerce Corner. I don’t know what is going on but I am getting 8-10 messages every 3 minutes mostly from Todd but even from Cfu. I’m not writing anyone. Anyone know whats going on. It’s getting annoying. [stirthepothal.gif]

Your avatar says it all…

Yeah, getting bummed. Two of them are from people I’ve never heard of.

Could one of those Millennials be behind this ?

Makes sense to me. champagne.gif

I think the NFL is behind all of these unwarranted messages. They’re trying to distract the free world from the debacle known as SB LIII.

One of the worst I’ve ever seen. At least I can drink. This game only warrants Meiomi.

Read my last message to all of you that got it. Geez.

Guys, a new member sent a PM to the Mods but included the GCC group by mistake. We are working on it. Please ignore the PMs and delete them in the morning.

Thanks and sorry.

I think Fu should address this in a PM that explains what happened and that we should stop replying all.

But that’s just me.

I only started the thread because I was getting multiple emails about PM’s.

I always knew Todd secretly loved me, but ten PMs is just too going too far!!!

If I reply to all, would that really piss off a lot of people? Just asking for a friend.

Reply all. Then telling the OP not to reply all while CC’ing everyone else. Sounds like I’m at work!

Someone tweeted (I can’t take credit for this) that each team is playing knowing that whoever wins gets to have Big Macs at the White House.