Retailer check: InternetWines.com

Has anyone here ever purchase Bordeaux futures from InternetWines.com? If so, positive or negative experiences? Thanks in advance [cheers.gif]

I’ve purchased from them a couple times. One purchase wasn’t great as wines listed as in stock, weren’t. But I received what I paid for.

I believe they are the retail arm of a chain out of St. Louis called Randall’s, but I’m going based on memory.

Thanks Corey. Much appreciated

I’ve bought from them many times, mostly for spirits. They are solid.

Thanks Michael [cheers.gif]

It is. They have three stores on the Missouri side, and one store in the Illinois side which is where they run the Internet business I believe. They do get some good prices, even some ridiculous closeouts. There’s a lot of nonsense though, direct imports that are garbage, online items that are not really in stock. They don’t seem to put a lot of energy into the Internet side. With shipping being what it is I can understand that though.

It’s the kind of place that’s good to walk through, kind of a warehouse store, and maybe find some deals. It’s not exactly what I call a trusted online retailer but if you find a good price it’s probably worth checking it out. I’ve never had a flawed wine from there for what it’s worth, even extreme closeouts.

1 Like

Bumping to mention that I received my first few shipments from InternetWines.com. It was a seemless process after I noted my preferred delivery window. They sent them to a Fedex delivery location, and all was accounted for. Great prices, and simple ordering/shipping process.