Anybody Try Cerbaiona's 2015 Brunello Hidden in the NV Rosso

Apparently, all the 2015 Brunello was put into the VDT Rosso currently available due to some dispute that arose around the sale of the property.
Cerbaiona’s rep is for excellent traditional Brunellos with pricing in the $150-$200 range. The new owner is a modernist.
2015 is excellent. their juice was blended with leftover 2013 lots a 75%- 25% mix, strange, but true.
The Rosso is $30-$40
Anybody try it?

Killer juice

Thanks, will pursue.

Sounds interesting…

Does the back label state that the wine is 75% 2015 and 25% 2013 juice? Otherwise, how would I know that it was the wine you are taking about if it is a NV wine? Is there any other designation on the label that would identify it?

Thanks, Paul

Some shops are advertizing it as such–mixed vintage; try Flatiron SF.

Look for L 1/18 or L 6/18 in tiny print on bottom of the label below 750 ml, lower left

I bought six bottles and consumed one, holding the others for a bit. Very good wine. There was a tasting for the higher end wines a few months ago but I was sick and could not attend, I really hated that cold.

this VDT Rosso was one of the steals for the year for me. I tasted it next to the 11, 12, and 13 brunellos and the 6 of us at the table thought it held its own (granted, its ready for drinking now and the brunellos need time). I left that tasting having only bought the Rosso… and a good amount of it.

Because of this topic I just got 6 of these at €17,90 a pop. I’ll probably try one soon.