Oregon - visiting Thomas or Cameron possible?

Heading to Willamette in March and was hoping to visit either Cameron or Thomas.
Does anyone know how one might get a visit with these folks? I don’t believe they are open to the public.

Been to Willamette many a times so have been to the usual suspects several times. Hoping to try one of these two for the first time.

Thanks for any advice/insight!

Send them a letter by snail mail!

William, this applies to both? And for real?
Doable for sure if thats what it takes… [cheers.gif]

Can’t promise that the answer is yes, but I wrote to John and he replied very graciously.

Thank you!

Cameron more likely than Thomas. Thomas visits are few and far between. I’ve been to Cameron once. Never tried Thomas.

RT

Richard, how did you contact Cameron for a visit? PM if it’s easier?
thanks!

John Thomas has email now and is responsive, so I’d email him to see what he says. I was thinking of asking for a visit when I go down in March.

As for Cameron, I was lucky enough to be invited by a fellow Berserker to the pre-Thanksgiving open house a few years ago. But my understanding is John generally does not allow consumer visits. But I’d email/call to see what is possible.

John Paul’s business strategy is to sell virtually all his wine to retail outlets. He isn’t interested in having a bunch of fans invading the winery - too much of an interruption to his job of growing grapes and making wine. About the only way you get in to see him right now is if you know something about voles. They have been attacking vines in the Clos Electrique vineyard and he’s looking for solutions. If not, come down the week before Thanksgiving and I’ll introduce you.

Uh oh. #savecloseleqtrique