Ceritas Spring Release Coming Thursday January 31st

SPRING 2019 RELEASE COMING THURSDAY / JANUARY 31ST / 8AM PST

Dear Friends,

We are excited to release the first of our 2017 vintage wines to you next week.
Our spring release will be open from January 31st - - February 14th.

This release will include the following four wines:
2017 Trout Gulch Vineyard Chardonnay / Santa Cruz Mountains
2017 Peter Martin Ray Vineyard Chardonnay / Santa Cruz Mountains
2017 Occidental Vineyard Pinot Noir / Sonoma Coast
2017 Hacienda Secoya Vineyard Pinot Noir / Anderson Valley

We look forward to sharing these wines with you.
As always, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

John & Phoebe Raytek

ALLOCATIONS
Because all of our wines are produced in low quantities, allocations are naturally small. PLEASE NOTE, ALLOCATIONS ARE NOT GUARANTEED, so it’s best to order soon to avoid disappointment. The offer is open between January 31st and February 14th, or until sold out.

WISH LIST
If you would like more wine than you were allocated, please use the wish-list request feature. If we have wine remaining after February 14th, wish list requests will be honored in the order they were received.

What are the prices on these wines normally? I got this same email but with a line about how this will be my first opportunity to purchase after being on the wait list previously.

Thanks in advance.

Occidental is new, no?

I think this is their second release; they released the 2016 Occidental last year.

Last year the Occidental was $85 and the Hacienda Secoya was $55.
I did not buy the Chardonnay last year but I think they may have been $55.

The Trout Gulch was $55 and Peter Martin Ray was $59 plus shipping and taxes last year.

Thanks everyone.

Anyone know about the 2017 vintage at Ceritas?

AG noted on Vinous-

With Ceritas, scheduling is a challenge. I spent ten days in Sonoma in January and have another ten days set aside for February. Unfortunately, it looks like John Raytek is gone for all of them, so not much I can do there. What Vinous readers can do is let wineries - in this case it is Ceritas, but it could be anyone - know that reviews are helpful in making purchasing decisions.

Not for me! I buy the wines every year without hesitation.

Same here. They are great wines and very well priced given quality.

Definitely picking up some 2017 Occidental PN.

I’m reasonably sure Ceritas sells out every offering, without any help from the critics.

Looking forward to starting.

They certainly seem to sell out every offering but its hard to say the effect of the critics because they have earned some hefty scores in the past which may contribute to the demand? Who knows…

I certainly enjoy their wines…

Sean