Please tell me about posting three different threads about the same topic

Any pro tips from veteran Berserkers?

Use the Like Button as much as possible?

It turns out that a pair of identical twins submitted their DNA to one of those genetics companies and got completely different results.

So, starting three threads on the same subject might reasonably be expected to yield different replies.

Conversely, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Your choice!

Is this about the Fait Main threads? Is someone pushing those wines?

A dumb*ss.

Enough is enough. This has gone well past the good natured fun stage and is just pathetic bullying.

How?

You really don’t understand why creating multiple threads and numerous posts on existing duplicate threads created by mistake all mocking one person represents bullying? What else would you call a group of people repeatedly picking on someone? Does it make you feel special and important to join in with a group of other people to deride a single target?

They weren’t posted by mistake. They are distinct in and of themselves posted at different times all coming from someone taking a shot at all of us asking us to kiss his a*s. Which you conveniently are leaving out of this post.

Don’t try and defend the defenseless.

The Faiit Main threads were posted by mistake. I honestly don’t understand why people get so worked up over Alan, but if he wounds you so much just put him on ignore. Surely by this point you know how that feature works, don’t you. But nothing he has done justifies ganging up to pick on him and damages the community far more than anything he’s ever done.

You are just as bad as him. Go fuck yourself.

What a mature response. Are you posting while intoxicated or just a typical bully who can’t stand being called out for poor behavior?

Go to hell asshole

The posts were at nearly the same time, and identical.
10ED054A-83EA-4341-BAA3-61D96BA43A2B.jpeg
[popcorn.gif]

[snort.gif]

Fuck you too

You’re really showing your true colors at this point. I’m guessing both drunk and a bully.

Locking this. Going clean up all the other threads in relation. Warnings will be issued for personal attacks once I’m done shopping at the supermarket.