Anyone have any TN's on 2016 Sinegal Cab?

A guy at a local wine shop recommended this Cab to me, but there is not a lot of info on this vintage online. Does anyone here have any experience with the 2016 Sinegal Cabernet? (I am referring to the regular “white label” Cab, not the “black label” reserve).

Thanks in advance!

Paul

I am bumping this post…

Does anyone have any experience with Sinegal Cab’s? I am looking for info similar to what Alan Eden was asking for relative to the Fait Main Cab’s…:slight_smile:

Basically, what other Cab’s would you compare the Sinegal to? Is the style like a Parkerized wine (big, over the top fruit, ripe, high alcohol, etc…), or is it a bit more elegant and “Bordeaux like”), to use a comparative term…).

Any info would be appreciated!

Paul

Sinegal makes really good wines- not over the top fruit or oak bombs, but not old school Dunn-like either.

I have only tasted their 2014 Estate and their 2015 Estate, Reserve, and Howell Mountain bottlings. All were delicious. I have a bunch of 16’s in the cellar currently taking a couple year+ nap.

Check out the TN’s on CT for the '15s and it will give you a good idea as to the overall feel to these wines.

Sinegal Napa and Howell are very good QPR. Personally, the reserve is not worth the extra money, but that’s my opinion. Overall, extremely solid wine. Recommended

Thanks Paul. I thought they only had 2-Cabs, the Regular Cab and the Reserve Cab. Do you know if the Napa is the white label Cab (Napa), and the black label Reserve Cab is the Howell Mountain?

Not familiar with the black label. My Napa and Howell labels are both white.