Under The Wire Winter Release Save The Date

one of my favorites - and right before BD10

Email read -

"We wanted to let you know that we will be releasing the first of the 2015 Under The Wire wines this coming Tuesday, 1/22/2019.

This release will include Pinots and Chardonnays from the two original Under The Wire vineyards, Alder Springs and Brosseau, along with a tiny amount of what might be the most unique sparkling wine produced in California from old vines: Oakville Farmhouse."

Cheers!
Chris and Morgan

info@under-the-wire.com
under-the-wire.com

I was feeling FOMO for a moment, then discovered it in my spam box. Looking forward to this, though timing with all the other releases is brutal.

Weird…it’s in my spam folder as well. Did Morgan claim his wines offer natural male enhancement or something?

So excited about this one - their sparklers have been a major favorite this year. (or should I not mention that since they say only a little bit available?)

Also in my spam.

Spam a lam a ding dong here too.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like maybe more than one offering this year from Under the Wire. Last offers were in late spring.

So this offering is tomorrow, trying to decide what to buy.
Oakville Farmhouse ?

Odds on that being wishlist only?

I’d say 100%. I know it was last year, and I doubt they were able to make much more of it.

Last year, I think they had a total of 200 bottles of the Oakville Farmhouse. From their release letter, it sounded like they had less in subsequent years.

-Al

Don’t underestimate their sparkling zin!

The entire line up is pretty great!

Fyi, the release is delayed 1 day (just got the email).

Didnt want Brian Tuite to freak out and think I was stealing all of his Oakville Farmhouse before he could place his order :wink:

Order in. 3-3-3 plus wishlisted three Oakville Farmhouse.

Order in around 15 minutes ago. 1-3-2 and wishlisted 3 of Oakville Farmhouse. Would have ordered more but have been on a bubbly buying spree lately

2+2 and 1 wishlist … being restrained with BD coming but reconsidering every minute since I love their sparklers.

Wish granted for the farmhouse!

How many? Did you get all 3?

Only requested 1.

Got my 1 requested too - so excited!