Saxum is Live

Managed to snag the “Extended Age” 2015 Bone Rock magnum… (cause another $300 large format is just what I needed)

How did you snag it when it was wish list only ?

Saxum doesn’t open until Thursday for me.

When you buy your full allocation for 13 years in a row because you have made the choice to spend money on Saxum instead of a college fund for your grandchildren, Justin has pity on you and lets you spend even more money.

PS - the 2011 Booker Mag I had last night with friends was REALLY GOOD!

Mmmm, so they lied to me ? the mailer said it was strictly wish list only

No, you are allowed to wish you got one.

Umm… they said it was first come first serve in my offer (I think). I was first I guess. 12 noon on the dot.

“Your offering includes 6 bottles of 2016 Broken Stones ($98), 2 bottles of 2016 Booker Vineyard ($98), 2 bottles of 2016 Heart Stone Vineyard ($98), and 3 bottles of 2016 Paderewski Vineyard ($98). The following magnums will be sold first come, first served: 1 magnum of 2016 Broken Stones 1.5 L ($196), 1 magnum of 2016 Booker Vineyard 1.5 L ($196), 1 magnum of 2016 Paderewski Vineyard 1.5 L ($196), and 1 magnum of our extended age 2015 Bone Rock 1.5 L ($296). The 2015 Bone Rock was bottled exclusively in magnums because we produced a meager 130 cases of this awesome wine.”

after ordering since the 2005 vintage, i think this might be my last. i have so much and just not drinking as much as i used to.

You need to get off your ass and get to work. The CT consumption report indicates that I have consumed 108 bottles of Saxum, which is a good start, but I need to double consumption to 2 bottles a month to put a dent in my remaining inventory before my palate dies.

ok, now i do not feel so bad… :wink:

I have a fair amount of Saxum, 52 bottles in the cellar… I have apparently consumed 91??
I have definitely tapered my buying (of everything really).

Just noting that Alan’s and my email said something different.

Love Saxum. Was buying since the 2004 vintage and I moved in 2008, and their offers via mail were not forwarded to my new address and e-mail offer went unknowingly into spam folder. E-mailed them years ago in about all this and they didn’t respond. My bad, I guess for not being more pro-active.