Great wine label blurbs - post your best

Mauve dress with cherry trim. Aroma of red fruit salad with a slightly spicy brackground. Greedy and fresh input that persists throughout its passage in your body and face reflecting youth.

Google translate…???

Sounds like someone who got promoted from the fortune cookie factory.

I want some. But then, I am greedy.

Sounds like a vegetarian’s turd.

In 1937 the village philosopher of Santa Cruz, California, was quite perturbed and apprehensive that the local bottle shop might run out of his favorite meridional wine, which was transported by dirigible from the Rhone. His deepest forebodings were realized when an added cargo of Bordeaux unbalanced the airship, resulting in a spectacular crash near Los Gatos, California.
A fine accompaniment to Hindenberger and French Fries, this is a blend of 84% Mourvedre, 9% Merlot and 7% Cabernet Sauvignon. Le Red Zeppelin has a bouquet all its own. It tickles the palate. It gurgles as it slips down the alimentary canal. It warms the cockles of the heart, and it burns the sensitive lining of the stomach.

1989 Le Red Zeppelin, Jory Winery

Warning: Research has reconfirmed that wine is most often used moderately and responsibly and contributes significantly to the American culture, society, and economy.

Swilly n the house!

Stillman is the man.

I don’t understand how in the world he gets away with some of the things he has put on wine labels - specifically the alcohol warnings!!

BTW, the “Murder Inc” Alicante Bouschet is a delicious wine!

Temperance, like chastity, is its own punishment.

At the bottom of the label: “Open other end”

Doug Nalle always had something cute on his labels.
230D6812-15EF-4FFC-9E63-C56B3C92B9F1.jpeg
F17BECB3-7D78-434E-944E-8997F17981A2.jpeg