No Girls

Just received allocation, and will be purchasing. Just curious, does anyone know how much wine they produce each year?

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year all

Jeff

Did you ask the winery?

I would to cut back and haven’t opened any of my previous bottles. What are the recommendations for a more reserved out of the three. Most of the notes say the Grenache is better than the Tempranillo. I like WA Tempranillo.

Man, I jumped off the Tempranillo…and then I finally had one, had to add it back onto my wish list! Honestly though, I love these wines…they’re like finesse-driven, AFWE Cayuse.

I have great fondness for these wines.

I like all three.

Perhaps the Grenache is “more fun,” but all are worthy.

Thanks Alex and Anton, I’ll order all three again.

First time? How long did it take?

I signed up this year…

I have been waiting 4 years that I can remember. Good luck.

Jeff,

Depending on the vintage, they are at about 300 cases for each of the three wines.

thank you Jared

Had an 11 syrah this weekend - the Grenache of the same vintage was significantly more “fun”, aromatic, punchy, etc. the syrah has some WA funk but smoothed out quickly and became quite tame

That 2011 Grenache is insane! Such a good wine, wish I had more than 1 bottle left.

Had a 2012 Syrah last night, my first from the vintage and it was just fantastic. If the term “value” could ever be assigned to the Christophe Baron stable, I really have to place No Girls at the top.

I signed up at the initial mention on WB years ago but never have recieved an allocation. My bank acct is probably better off though. I loved the ‘09 Grenache when Sully brought a bottle to NVW&C a few years back.

I signed up in 2015 and no allocation yet. Feels like forever!

I believe I remember reading that they do about 250 cases or so of each of the three wines.

I can share my allocation this year.
Must take both syrah and grenache.
OC area is preferred, but can ship at buyer expense.
$226 per pack + tax and shipping (+ shipping if I have to ship to your destination.

Thank you.

I feel it. I signed up in 2014. Not a peep so far other than the we’re sorry letter.

All in for the 3 varietals. Find this wine to be very approachable young and with a bit of aging. Enjoyed a '12 Grenache over holidays and it was velvety and lush. Nice price point but wish they would consolidate order in 1 box instead of 3 separate boxes to reduce ship costs to Hawaii of $51 per box. Ouch.