marchand tawse wine suggestions

I haven’t tried enough marchand tawse wines.
What are your fav ones and vintages you recommend I try?

TIA
[thumbs-up.gif]

They’re one of the best values in burgundy. I loved the 15 LSJ and Clos des ormes for more value cuvees. Suchots and Bonnes Mares are fantastic in 14 and 15. Any of the Musigny you can get is of course amazing. The 14 chatelots was delicious.

Are you including the Maume? I went deep on some Gevrey and Mazis Chambertin 14s based on their QPR.

Also, have you seen the documentary about Pascal on Netflix?

I could be opened to Maume. What’s the reason for Maume wines being cheaper? Did you get the Gevrey & Mazis from Maume? I also noticed there are different types of Gevrey on CT. Which one did you go for?

I watched the doc on Amazon Prime. I wasnt aware there was another on NFLX. Will have to check that out.

Same movie and Domaine Maume is part of Marchand Tawse since the 2011 vintage(?) . These are the first vineyards that Marchand has under his name thanks to Mr Tawse.

I have tasted few of their wines and I recommend them. '14 Mazis were super good. Suchot in 15 was amazing as well. Their musigny plot is an ‘odd’ plot. I snagged a few CSD and Mazis as well. Quite a broad lineup to explore do snag them if you can find.