Snagged some great deals at the WHWC 20% off sale

3 1995 Lanessan for $31.96@ (I left some for Alfert)
9 NV Ployez-Jacquemart Extra Brut Rosé Champagne for $35.96@

Happy Hunting!

Warren

Yeah I liked the arpepe ultimi raggi for $80

WHWC??

Woodland Hills wine company

Thank you Warren. Picked up the last 2x 2014 Thibault Les Saint Georges for $99 plus 2 other random bottles. Good price on 2016 Faiveley Mazi at that price too!

Yes, I saw that 2016 Faiveley Mazis. Put a few in my cart, counted to ten, then closed the window. Bullet dodged!

1 Like

Like Rich did, I browsed, put some stuff in my cart, then walked away. Fun browsing, though!!

Wake me up in 2019. No buying this year!

grabbed Ployez-Jacquemart 08 and NV rosé. Almost bought Billecart rosé and some other stuff.

I’m a big fan of ployez; the last thing I need right now is more champs tho.

The Falmet was interesting to me but i too took a pass.

The WHWC sales used to be incredible. Was everything in the store. Think the last time they did this was the Jan 2012 sale. In the 1/2012 sale they had mags of 2001 Giacosa ‘Rocche, Reserva’ for $485 each incl delivery cost. That was nice…

I’m trying to be good. And then there is this post. I took myself off the WHWC email list a couple years ago for a reason. Damn you all to h___!!!

On a brighter note, I just further advanced the cause of the cabal to corner the market on 2008 Huets.

I’ll trade you some Juge. pileon

Don’t you know? I was part of the Cali-FL-NY Triangle that already cornered the market on Juge.

Huet is next. So keep the F away from my Huets. :grinning:

Stay away from my Foreau and we have a deal! [berserker.gif]

I’m not allowed to buy the rest of the year, but that Lanessan was very tempting. Might even have qualified for a zoning variance on the purchasing…

The one time I had the ‘95 Lanessan (maybe 2-3 years ago) it was pretty much dead—incredibly thin with no fruit left. Based on CT reviews I assumed it was bottle specific - but I’d be intrigued to hear how these purchases drink if Warren or anyone else happens to open one.

Picked up a few 375s of the Ployez-Jacquemart and three bottles of the 2011 Marguet Père et Fils Champagne Grand Cru Ambonnay. Thanks for the heads up!