Gift: Wine club recomendations?

BIL wants to get his team a wine gift, club gig where they send a couple of bottles every month.

Lives in NJ. Looking for recommendations.

Schramsberg, about once per quarter

you can gift Viticole now, and I think last I read you can skip the wait when its a gift? that might have been a short time thing. I’m not a member of any wine clubs but this is the single one I would consider joining

Assuming they’re not looking Savoie and Burgenland, why not just get them into GaryVee’s wine club at Wine Library. There won’t be shipping problems as they’re in the same state, he is good with introducing non wine geeks to interesting stuff, and the prices won’t be bad.

Great suggestion. Does he make videos to hype the monthly shipments? If so, slam dunk.

Viticole was my first thought, but they ship a case twice per year, not monthly.

personally, with all the stupid issues I have with lining up wine shipments, if someone gifted me a wine club I would be much happier with fewer larger shipments than a headache each month. arranging shipments is by far the most frustrating thing about wine to me.

Personally, I’m the same way. I’ve cut way back on clubs and lists and bought quantity from fewer producers just to avoid the shipment headaches. But, for the OPs situation where the recipients probably don’t have storage and such, 2 bottles once a month is the way to go.