100k Wine and Spirits Package

Ad in Today’s NY Post. I guess for some Nouveau riche throwing that all important first holiday party and they need all bases covered.

Imgur

15L Ace of Spades. What better way to say, “I have more money than taste”?

Looks like a typical Berserkerfest.

Honestly doesn’t seem like a bad deal if everything is legit.

agree.

Wish this was real. And on the off chance it was, it was probably was scooped up almost immediately

Actually a great deal, sell the aces of spades for the reported value OF $150k and the rest is free

That’s $150k after bar markup, though. It can probably be had for less than $15k.

Wtf is josh cellars wine?

Supermarket shelf filler

Who is the seller?

weirdly enough the reason theres only one most likely has as much to do with that single bottle of Van Winkle 25 as anything else.

Vinfolio has also put up a $100k wine only package- lots of Bordeaux and Napa Cabs and Cab blends.

I would make them deliver before I paid. If true, really a good deal.

My wife said it’s her or the booze. I’m considering her offer.

Some interesting stuff in that list. The Josh stuff is plonk but the only thing I find objectionable is the Ace of Spades. Swap that out for a large format from one of the big houses and this looks a lot better.

Taiwanese scotch is a thing now?

I guess “good deal” is totally dependent on how rich you are, but all I can say is that a non-alcoholic could literally buy a lifetime supply of very good, ageworthy wine for $100K.

Whisky yes. And it’s been a thing for a while. :slight_smile:
Weird they call it scotch…

I find it even weirder that they don’t list the vintages. [scratch.gif]

How much more would it cost the alcoholic ?