Cost plus World Market

40% off all red and Rose a wines today and tomorrow maybe Sunday too. Found some decent buys and actually I think I got an extra 10% off on top of that. The cashier had me signing up for text message coupons at register too. Some Ridge 3 valleys for $17, Owen Roe Kilmore for 23. Bargain Bin had Paul Hobbs Crossbarn Chard for a stupid 7 bucks n change. Not great stuff but maybe your stores in your area have better selection. Also you have to be and their rewards program.

It has been a while since I had the Hobbs Crossbarn chard, but I would say that is a great deal on it.

That is an outstanding deal on the crossbarn. NO other Chardonnay is that good at $7 unless it is an even bigger steal of a deal.

At 7 bucks i could not believe it. Probably newest vintage, 2016? They had 9, i bought 9 :grin:

$20 is the lowest price I could find. I always have liked crossbarn. 88 points not bad for a $7 wine.

Brings back fond memories of the beginnings of the sickness :slight_smile:. I traveled regularly to the Bay area for work and would always hit World Market to load up on cabs like Caymus, Sterling, BV Rutherford for $8-$12.

I actually had a pickup at World Market yesterday of a stemware/ceramics order, and the line to check out was about 50+ yards long. It went all the way to the back of the store and wrapped around. I gave up and decided to come back another day but before leaving I took a quick skim of the wine prices, but our store didn’t really have any of those screaming deals. I’ve gotten off vintages Cotes de Castillons there before like $6 or so, so sometimes they have closeout / giveaways.

They have 6 packs of acrylic Bordeaux stems (useful for car travel) after coupon for $10 currently. I was going to throw some in our plastic travel tubs.

I was there yesterday and also took advantage of the sale. I didn’t see anything too exciting but bought a bunch of Segura Viudas Rose Cava at about $5.50 for an upcoming holiday party.