Vintage Key Wine Openers

Hi all. My med tech came in today and was telling me about a cool find when cleaning out her dads house last night and was hoping I could get information for her as to what she’s looking at. Basically it looks like a set of old skeleton keys, but the bow comes off and there’s a hidden corkscrew worm in each one. The case that they were found in looks like it was possibly a display case of some kind. She’s curious if this was just an eccentric little thing her dad liked or if this is some kind of actual collectible item? Hopefully pictures attached
1F7922A1-FFDB-49B6-96B6-9D360CA28891.jpeg
BA985966-967E-4438-A8B2-319B80EB1B7B.jpeg

They may well be of interest - there is a whole corkscrew/wine stuff collectible subculture out there. I have no idea if those are of any value (probably not as they seem more curio) but you should email Gerovassiliou at his website - Welcome | Ktima Gerovassiliou - he has a very cool and wonderful museum at his winery in Greece dedicated to stuff like that. I really want the corkscrew walking cane!

I didn’t actually get to hold them or anything, I got the same pictures I posted here, I wonder if I would feel differently if I could feel how well they were put together