Under counter cooler

Hey all, I’m looking for advice on an under counter cooler (or two). First, this is not for my primary wine storage; I already have a temp/humidity controlled cellar. This would be for keeping whites and sparkling at drinking temperature, along with some 750s of beer that can age more than a few weeks (or won’t be hurt by some age) like sours. I am replacing some dead space and a now deceased regular (non-wine) under counter fridge. I’m looking for something good looking (probably glass door) that is as quiet as possible. The total space is 48 inches wide, under standard counter height. On width, I could also seal up the dead space or some of it and go 24 or 36 wide or anything in between. Cost is relevant but not the primary concern…I’d rather buy new than from an individual, and I’d like it to work and look good, but I don’t need some hand-built thing from Iceland that costs $10k. I know there are some threads on similar topics, but couldn’t find good information on a recent thread through searching. Thanks in advance for recs based on your experience.

GE 55 bottle unit, I have 2 that are excellent both built in but can standalone. Home depot delivers.

We have this one in our tasting room for our white wines. Keeps a consistent temperature and the racks are durable. It holds almost the number of bottles advertised (none of them do). Cons: door is not self-closing so I find myself checking to make sure the door is fully closed.

https://www.amazon.com/Allavino-VSWR56-1SSRN-Bottle-Refrigerator-Built-/dp/B016P5EZK4/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=&creativeASIN=B016P5EZK4

Thanks folks

If you want something that will last, runs quiet and looks great, you simply cannot go wrong with Sub-Zero. Look for a display sample at a reputable dealer or a used one via eBay or Craigslist.