Miscellaneous Wine Deals

Wanted to start a thread for interesting deals outside of the dedicated LB / WTSO / Garagiste threads - e.g. Invino, Vivino, Cinderella / Wine Library, direct producer deals etc. Some current ones that caught my eye (note: I’m a relative wine novice):

Vivino has 2016 Loring Aubaine Vineyard Pinot for $25 (tried one already, thought it was superb and great value at $25) and 2014 Angela Abbott Claim Pinot for $20 (haven’t tried yet but seems like a really good deal).

Invino has some interesting Cyber Monday bottles - was looking at the Feudi san Gregorio wines which seem priced way below elsewhere and have some great user + critic reviews. Would be curious if anyone has tried their wines, but I picked up a few just to try…I know next to nothing about Italian (or any non-US) wines.

Bonny Doon is selling 2012-2017 verticals of Le Cigare Volant for 50% off list (with free shipping by case). Wanted to try these but think I have enough wine on hand at the moment

I think Bonny Doon is still honoring their Cyber Monday misc. 6-pk deal for $99.

Yeah that’s a pretty good deal esp for ppl in the club, <100 shipped.