Offered: Small Winery Sunday Sandler 4 and 6 Packs

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!
To celebrate the holidays, I’m releasing some library Pinots in a 4 pack, and Sandler’s two most famous Pinot vineyards in a 6 pack. The Sandler website Wines page shows both packs. The Library Pinot 4 Pack for $100 includes 1 bottle each of the following:
2011 Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot
2012 Peterson Vineyard Pinot
2013 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot
2014 Boer Vineyard Pinot
The Bien Nacido-Keefer 6 Pack for $150 includes:
1 bottle each of 2015 Bien Nacido and Keefer Pinots
2 bottles each of 2016 Bien Nacido and Russian River Valley (all Keefer fruit) Pinots
Shipping will be as soon as possible for most of the country, and as soon as the Midwest and Northeast get out of their early season cold spell.
Thank you and safe travels today!
Ed Kurtzman

I grabbed one of each for now…

Thanks Mike

I’ll be in for a few…

In.

This is my favorite offer yet! Bien Nacido and Keefer are my two favorite pinots by Ed.
Free shipping makes this offer an incredible deal!

These are the kinds of offers that kill my “buying freeze” resolve.

Mine, too. Bit on the library 4 pack.

Order in. This is a basic no-brainer.

Got mine today, thanks Ed.

Tasted through them at the recent Open House, all very, very good. With both 2013 Bien Nacido Vineyard Pinot and 2014 Boer Vineyard Pinot being seriously on point for me that day with balance and finish.

These are delicious wines and a fantastic price.

We were given a window in the Upper Midwest weather to get mine here on the 3rd.

Drinking the 2016 Bien Nacido PN. If you want a strong QPR wine you can confidently pour for geeks and noobs alike, Sandler is it.

Yup, just broke my freeze, but Ed’s wines always deliver.

Agree 100%!

Bottle shock is soooo overrated.

This is great juice and was a steal at the offer price. Happy they kept me around after a Berserker day purchase a couple of years back.
8ED6F149-F368-499B-895C-6E72AA4E7B72.jpeg

Not to be overly pedantic, but there is a world of difference between bottle shock and travel shock, and your bottle only relates to the possible existence of the latter. There seems to be much more consensus and a scientific basis for bottle shock, that is, that wines need time after bottling to show their best.

Agreed. I was just so excited to post after finishing off aforementioned bottle :smiley:

So, the bottle, itself, was shocked at how quickly you emptied it?