Kobayashi released, what are you getting?

I will be ordering some of each.
What you fellows getting?

Wasn’t ordering for these months ago?

The '16 cab franc & cs and '17 Marsanne?

For the new folks…the first few mailers went over some basic info and we are updating the website soon so you’ll catch up soon. Briefly, I’m a wine consumer first and foremost so I’m running things with the consumer/purchaser in mind. I’m not doing things to my customers that I don’t like when they are done to me. Like you have to buy one wine to get another, minimum purchases, kicking people off for skipping a year, upcharge on shipping, annual price hikes etc… I’ll always try to do the best I can with what I have to work with. Last year sold out before prior customers got bottles (which I know is no bueno), so this is a work in progress. I appreciate the support and don’t hesitate to email if you have feedback. I used to be active on the Parker board, but when I started this project and became an ITB person I felt like my thoughts and opinions could be perceived as influenced or tainted and self-promotion is not a quality that comes natural to me. So I’ve been pretty much just lurking for the past several years. I imagine there are several other winemakers in the same boat. I am grateful for this community and some of my closest friends in the world are people I have met at offline tastings. Thanks!

Can I order 4 hot dogs with sour kraut and mustard?

What is this? Never heard of it. Website doesn’t tell me a lot. Has anyone tasted it other than the winemaker?

https://kobayashiwines.com/press.html

Is there some compelling backstory or something?

David - I posted a note on Travis/Kobayashi here last week after his 2017 Marsanne got a nice review from Steve Tanzer: Winemaker to Watch - Travis Allen - Kobayashi Wines - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Thought some on the board would be interested in knowing that one of our fellow WB’ers who was just embarking on a new (and still part time) winemaking effort was getting some good feedback (in addition to the previous Wine Advocate reviews that Bruce posted the link to above).

Met Travis years ago on the Parker board long before he started making wine and have had a number of opportunities to drink and share wine with him over the years. Good guy and a Wine Geek’s geek. Proud that he has been able to take his obsession to the next level and is doing well in only his third release. As I noted in the other thread, keep an eye on him.

Cheers!

Steve

Yah I ordered those months ago… maybe this is a new wave of release?