HDH 15% Off

FYI everyone - everything on HDH’s website is 15% off from now until Monday afternoon. Discount shows on the prices when you are browsing. Appears to include futures orders too. Some good deals with the discount! champagne.gif

Yeah grabbed some krug mags and mongeard ech, shoulda grabbed 08 Cristal I guess.

Noooo!! I told myself no more purchases!! I need to cut my card up. Lol

Just bought a mixed case of Marguet with another Berserker. The discount makes the pricing as good as Envoyer in some cases, and even lower on a few others. The 12 Grand Ruelle for $63 is sick. I had a bottle of it yesterday that was terrific. Then $33 for the 13 Shaman? $33? Excellent prices.

Any sale on 1982 Mouton? Oh, wait…

Any others you guys getting?

champagne.gif

Selosse

Angerville 15 champans

‘15 Chevillon NSG Cailles

2 x '13 Allemand Chaillot
2 x '12 Marguet Ruelle
2 x NV Marguet Shaman 13

I’ve not been a huge Champagne fan, but really enjoyed both bottles of the Marguet Shaman 12 I had last year. Both of those were in the mid-$50’s I think, so $33 for the 13 is a no brainer. Also took a safe flyer on the Ruelle based on FMIII’s notes.

Cheers! champagne.gif

Steve

I am so embarrassed to ask HDH?

Hart Davis Hart in Chicago. They had their annual sale this week.

I blame Nordhoff for my purchases, as he alerted me to it but appreciate him finding me that Marguet at those prices.

Bummer, can’t do it. I shot my budget on Flickinger’s Black Friday sale yesterday.

Investigate shipping prices before you buy. In my experience, they are the highest among the stores I would otherwise consider. Prohibitively expensive in my view (although for that reason I haven]t bought from them for a couple of years; perhaps things have changed)

Saw Neal’s warning on shipping too late…

Picked up a variety of 2015 Burg 1ers (Serafin Cazetiers, Jadot Cazetiers, Thibault LSG), 2015 burg village (Claude Dugat Gevrey, Lambrays MSD), some 2016 (Jadot Fuees), 2013 Cogno Ravera and a couple one-offs (e.g. 2014 Chevillon Cailles)

Yup, their shipping is very high. They do have an option for pick up in Clifton, NJ for about $10/case. It’s annoying but I will make a trip out of it. See some friends in NJ while I pick my order up.

Sorry /@gr@\ (you really need to have a chat with your parents about that name they gave you, or with Todd about board policy). I thought about posting the warning earlier but I don’t really like being negative about retailers without strong reason.

Might try to pick up my wine before leaving chicGl to save on shipping, we’ll see.

Don’t feel too bad, I bought Cristal, Pergole Torte and Vietti too.

Thanks Neal.