Is Rivers-Marie All Right?

Had a delivery with a requested shipping date of 11/12 and have heard nothing. Email sent over the weekend has yet to be responded to…Fires may be screwing up shipping, but the lack of email response really concerns me.

Mine came Friday.

Me too. I did get a response to a query from Will that the date was basically not workable, but have yet to get confirmation of a new ship date. It will work out I am sure. I figured it was just really busy post-harvest, maybe competing priorities. That is a really good question as to whether there are fire-related problems.

I am in the same boat–haven’t heard when it’s going out.

I set a note on the 14th. I haven’t received a response.

To all,

After a few emails and a couple of phone calls I received this from Will.

“Thank you for your email.

I made a mistake when offering 11/12 as a ship date as it pushed all 5-day transits into the holiday shortened week. When the shipper notified me of my mistake, the decision was made to hold the wines for a week to give a better chance of a successful delivery. You will receive tracking when the wines are picked up by UPS next week. They will deliver the week of 11/26.

Thank you for your patience, it is appreciated.

Best-- will”

Michael Feldman

Anyone hear about when William and Mary is shipping?

Last I heard either the week after thanksgiving or first of December.

That’s what I heard too, Nick.

Thanks for checking into this, I haven’t received mine either, and living in Minneapolis, it’s always a bit dicey to receive wine if we get a cold snap. With that said, I’ve received wine into mid-December with no problems. I do wish there was a communication sent out with those that had a ship date of 11/12. I was beginning to wonder, so thanks for asking about Rivers-Marie.

Thanks Michael Feldman.

Agree with Chris H.: Mistakes happen, but communication could have been better here…and there are implications to changing shipping dates unilaterally.

Just Pobega’d a 16 Napa, arrived yesterday.

And??

Wish I’d bought 6 more. Will post a note.

I am expecting a shipment from RM and W&M. I have room for neither, so I am ok with delayed shipping. Not that a week or two will really matter.

Re-arrange you dinners to accommodate the necessary amount of wine needed to be consumed to provide room for deliveries. Might even be fun pairing old wines and old recipes. The Scotch won’t go bad during those two weeks. [cheers.gif]

Got my shipment right on time last week, based on the 2015 NV I tried earlier this year, I’ll try to keep my hands off the 16s.

I am not sure we could have enough dinners to account for the amount of wine that is pending. But I like the way you think.

I thought my R-M was shipping on 11/5, but I never received a shipping notice. Maybe I wrote down the wrong date and I’m in the 11/12 batch and should expect shipping on 11/26.

I’m really not worried, they have always been responsive and gotten the wine to me safely.

I received my Myriad wines weeks ago.

cheesehead

I just received notice that my wines are set to arrive next Wednesday.

No worries, indeed.