Special Vintage

Image-1.jpg

Sorry for the loss of your good friend. Beautiful dogs in so many ways the Springer.

sorry for your loss. very few things in life are harder than losing a faithful furry companion.

Sorry sorry

I had a Border Collie for almost 16 years

Hurts to lose a long-time canine companions

sorry to hear. Our 14 year old cockapoo in kidney failure has rallied lately. We have lost other dogs, always a hole in the heart.

It hurts - and it should, because we care so much.

Two of my cats are buried in the yard on the way to the vineyard…I stop by daily to connect.

Been through the death of a dog too many times. It never really goes away. My wife and I still speak fondly of all our dogs. They all are special and loved us unconditionally. All we hope is that they knew how much we cared about them.

Sorry for your loss, Robert.

Lost my Golden earlier in the year as well, tough stuff for sure. Raise a glass to the pup! They are the best of friends.

Robert,
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry Robert.

Sorry for your loss. I lost my first lab 8 years ago at 15 and still get teary when I think of her. Have two now (6 and 1) they are great but I still miss the first one.

Cheers

Surprising how losing a dog eats a hole in your heart. He looks like he was a sweet dog.

It is so difficult to part ways with a loved one…animals offer unconditional love in a different way that is so unique & special. I’m so very sorry for the loss.

Condolences on your loss.

I dread the day one of our dogs passes.

Bill,
Yes, he was as sweet as he looks. I’ve had many dogs over the course of my life and he was the most gentle I’d ever known

Tear in my eye and ache in my heart for you Robert. Tuff stuff. Opening a second bottle is okay.

Robert,

My heartfelt condolences.

My wife and I lost our first Golden, Simi, in 2014, he was only eight. Yes he was named after the vineyard, it was the first bottle of wine we drank together and wine was a passion that we developed together.

Now we have Carter, our second golden and named after Carter Cellars. Your pets never leave you, but the pain eventually eases. Those of us that have been blessed to have dogs, or any pet for that matter in our lives, get it.

Thinking of both of you tonight,

Mark