Michel Abood Article from Seven Fifty

How Vinotas Selections Built a Portfolio with Under-$20 Wines | SevenFifty Daily I met up with Michel for dinner in Beaune in 2006.

Michel is a super guy. Glad to see his business thriving.

Well deserved.

Michel is a real cool guy, I have met him a couple times at wine dinners here in San Diego

Having been a part of the NYC wine scene for two decades or more, Michel is widely missed here. He built his business from scratch, works exceedingly hard and it’s nice to see him getting recognized. David Sugarman deserves credit also. I hope they have tremendous success.

he posted on IG that he’s now also in Louisana, Arizona, Georgia, and the Carolinas! For someone that would love to do what he does, it’s a real inspiration

The only drawback for from clicking through to this very nice article is that he is pictured, smiling and non-demonic, meaning I have to drop the illusion that his avatar is not how he actually looks [cheers.gif]

Jonathan

Fake News. I used a pic from the Intertubes for the article.

Thanks all for the kind words, it means a lot. It’s an amazing adventure, but I couldn’t do it without our team, our farmers and of course our customers.

God,that sounds cheesy, but it also gives me the chance to use that new emoji: cheesehead
Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Wonderful write up.

Michel, congrats! Great write-up. I’m back in the city so let me know next time you’re in town. Where are you in CA?

Great article, Michel. And pic.

The NY crew have some inkling of the hard work you did building your business. Well deserved praise!

Congrats Michel! And on growing the business!

Hey Drew, welcome back to NYC! I moved to Solana Beach, just north of San Diego, 2 years ago to open the CA market. I’ll be back in NYC in late January on my way to the trade shows in Europe. It would be great to catch up.

Thank you all for the kind words, you have no idea how much they mean.
Cheers! [cheers.gif]

Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy(s).

Ah, I see my check cleared. [snort.gif]

Michel, Can you let me know where I can get Champagne Fleury. Doing a tasting and need something from the Aube. You can PM me if you don’t want to advertise.

Some readers here would think you’re planning an Offline at PDH with this comment. neener

Great article. Continued success.

Michel, Loved the writeup. Couldn’t tell from your website: where can I find out where your wines are available in CA?

Hey Mark, Fleury is in NY in a bunch of places, where are you located?

Paul, our wines are available in most of CA, through retailers around the state. Is there any store in particular you’re thinking of?

For most states I’d need to check with our local distribution partner in that particular state, we only self-distribute in NY (working on NJ). Everywhere else we’ve partnered with local wholesalers so I’d need to check with them.