For those on Scarecrows mailing list...

For those on Scarecrows mailing list, how many years before you received your first allocation?

I signed up back in July 2013

Back when I got first vintage allocation was 2004, 1 vintage, just missed 2003. Missed 2008 and got kicked off and got back on for 2012.

It only took me a year or so but I got my first offer due to the mass exodus after the price spike on the 07 vintage. I still have one 07 remaining.

Have you received an allocation yet?

I signed up in spring 2015. Was offered 2013 M Etain that fall. Received my first Scarecrow allocation for the 2015 vintage in March 2018. So three years.

My wait was longer. Signed up in February 2010 and just got my first allocation this year.

That was pretty much my experience. Missed 1 year and got an offer 2-3 years later.

Took about three years. First vintage allocation was 2014.

Three years. Signed up in 2013. Got an offer in 2016.

My offer was actually in 3/2016 but offer was in my junk folder :frowning: wonder if I’ll make it this coming release since it will be 3 years.

Three years here

2006…I don’t believe there was a waiting list then.

I’m hoping I’ll get an allocation this coming release. 2016 should be a good vintage.

I don’t know when I signed up but looks like I’m gettong an 2016 allocation .

Correction. I signed up in late fall 2012 and never bought any of their second wine .

The emails just went out. I joined the list in 15 and last year was my first on the list

Signed up last year and received the email saying my first allocation will most likely be in in 2021. Good news for me given how much I’ve already bought this year!

I think I signed up around 2013/14 for both M. Etain and Scarecrow and have purchased the M. Etain each year, until this year. And, this was the year I finally got a Scarecrow allocation.

I just received an email saying that this will be my first allocation. I signed up in 2016.