TN: 2013 Townley Wines Pinot Noir (USA, California, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley)

• 2013 Townley Wines Pinot Noir - USA, California, Sonoma County, Russian River Valley (11/14/2018)
    Grabbed these on Invino last week. Bought based on the winemakers name alone as I am quite familiar with Sojourns Pinots. Happy to pobega this right off the truck and it does not dissapoint.
    Pretty nose of sassafras and macerated black cherry and red raspberries. A taste reveals a near weighlessness that I really appreciate; Perfectly balanced and pure with some great bright red fruits. Precise and focused, this shows some nice class a zest, and as a matter of fact I now sense some orange zest, which I really like. Perfectly aged and properly stored as I am assuming this has been in the winerys possession all along. The finish is clean, crisp and reminicent of all that came before and I could not imagine a better daily drinker on my back deck when summer returns. Not the most complicated of wines, but that’s ok!. Great QPR here at $20

I went back for more, than I wrote this note. lol (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker