Kudos to Carlisle

As one of many in California who had to evacuate due to the fires, I was a bit surprised to get an email from Carlisle. They obviously noted that I was in an evacuation area and wanted to see if it was OK to ship next week. I let them know our evacuation had been lifted and next week was fine. Still glad to see that someone is watching out for such things. Way to go Carlisle!

That’s well done on their part

Their operation and attention to detail are superb, yet even still, it’s surprising to think they could pick that up.

Best wishes to you, Bob.

Actually with filterable CRM it takes a winery less than 5 minutes to do this and benefits them as much as the customer. It is good practice in the fire zones yet that is a small percentage of the overall management of shipping that goes on behind the scenes that customers rarely even know about.

The shippers, UPS, FedEx, will highlight such things as well.

It is still nice to see a winery pay attention to such things.

We track all shipment attempts and our customers get a personal phone call from us when their wine misses the first, second or third delivery attempt to check if a reroute, or holding @ hub is needed. They appreciate we are paying attention and it cuts down dramatically on returns. Again, it takes less than 5 minutes.

It may take you less than five minutes but it sure impresses to customer!