Congratulations to Bedrock on Top 10

Well it looks like Bedrock nabbed a spot on WS top ten, as silly a list as it is, I’m happy for their success and recognition, they’ve certainly worked hard for it!

Good for MTP. Always fun to watch people try to score wines that have long since sold out. :wink:

Hopefully new customers for Bedrock come out of it.

And for their estate vineyard, flagship wine. Nice!

Bravo!

Did Tim Fish call Morgan “she”? rolleyes

Well deserved MTP!

I was just about to post the same question! [wow.gif] At 1:16…I had to listen to it a few times…then I googled Morgan Twain Peterson just to make sure! [rofl.gif]

So which wine was it? And the score?

The 2016 Bedrock heritage, 95pts

Good for them. Well deserved.

Congrats! Well deserved for sure

Congrats to Morgan, Chris and Co.!!! On my overall favorite Bedrock wine, nonetheless.

Awesome to get the recognition that they deserve. I doubt anybody on this board will become a new customer as we have known and loved them for years. They were already doing great but not all spectator readers are as tuned in as we are so they are bound to get some new members. Never hurts. 5 years ago I had no Bedrock, now they are fastest accumulating producer in my collection.

I wonder if the Spectator will ever give MacDonald 100 points and wine of the year, not that it matters as the list is huge already. Some critic will likely give the 2015 a perfect score if not who cares. Decanter a few years back did.

I wonder if the Spectator will ever give MacDonald 100 points and wine of the year, not that it matters as the list is huge already. Some critic will likely give the 2015 a perfect score if not who cares. Decanter a few years back did.

Unlikely since part of the ranking criteria is availability.

My 2016s are stashed away, but as I’m still sorting out my 2017 fall Bedrock shipment I’m opening the 2017 Bedrock Heritage tonight in honor of Morgan and Chris.

Congrats to team Bedrock!

Sounds good but don’t you dare post a CT score for it!

Disclaimer: This post is intended as a joke.

93 points

Tasting notes?

• 2017 Bedrock Wine Co. Bedrock Heritage Wine - USA, California, Sonoma County, Sonoma Valley (11/12/2018)
    Blackberries, ripe black cherries, fresh-cut violets and herbs with a hint of black pepper. Excellent acidity and coarse, gripping tannins. Medium plus body, alcohol is present but in check by the other structural components. Opened young, this has potential as the tannins become more refined and integrated with some time in the cellar. (93 pts.)

Posted from CellarTracker