Walter Scott Wines: Good people and . . .

. . . good wines.
walter scott.JPG
That is all.

Do they have a mailing list? Or is it max’d out? I sent them an email a while ago, but never heard anything from them.

Mailing list. You can sign up online

Email offer came out today. Order in!

Ive loved what I’ve had from them as well. its been far less than i wish but all good.

We visited for a tasting in July. Really well done wines. We purchased a mixed case. I have not received an email regarding the release.

Some of the best Chard in the valley

Opened 17 La Combe Verte Chardonnay right off the truck last night which is something I never do. Made grilled sockeye salmon in a preserved lemon and tarragon marinade. An incredible match as the wine is lighter bodied, crisp with lemony nutty goodness and silky texture. Excellent.

Yum!

Excited to try the Gamay

+1 excited for the Gamay. Drinking a ‘16 Sojourner now and just placed my futures order. “…good juice”

I know what I’m opening for turkey day!

+1 for the Gamay. Tasted it at their Fall release party. Had some lovely Gamay at other Willamette producers that week but Walter Scott’s was a notch above.

Our Gamay will be opened with Xmas ham

Heads up on the 2017 Walter Scott Chardonnay Seven Springs Vineyard. Tried it at a trade tasting in Portland this past week, OMFG it’s phenomenal. I think being offered now on futures for spring release, don’t quote me.

Vincent, we tried it yesterday at the winery. It is superb, but I preferred the Ex Novo at the same price point. I usually get a half a case of one of the SVD Chards and a half case of Cuvee Anne. This year the case is all Ex Novo.

Good call, may mix one in after some AR and Sandlands Trousseau.

Grabbed a 3L of 7 springs and ex novo. Will do a side by side in a decade :smiley:

If the ex novo is even better, wow. Must try it.

The Gamay was a a beautiful wine, thanks to all for suggesting.