Bedrock Fall Release - November 13th

11/6 “Save-the-Date” Email from Bedrock Wine Company

"We are pleased to announce that Bedrock’s Winter Release will go live next Tuesday, November 13th. New sign-ups who have not purchased previously will receive the wait list offer on Tuesday, November 20th.

"The release will include our multi-vineyard Syrah (now called ‘Coast to Foothills’ instead of ‘North Coast’ to include ‘Shake Ridge Vineyard’) along with a range of old vine winter-friendly whites and red wines, including what we call the three Pa’s (‘Pagani’, ‘Papera’, and ‘Pato’) and the singular ‘Oakville Farmhouse’ Heritage wine. It’s a fun mix!

“For those who are waiting on the previous release wines to ship, Vinfillment will be sending TX, LA, GA, NC, TN, SC orders this Thursday. If you have any questions about your shipment please email weborders@vinfillment.com and copy chris@bedrockwineco.com on the email. We appreciate your patience in allowing us to make sure your wine arrives in perfect condition!

Morgan and Chris”

Bedrock Wine Company website:
https://bedrockwineco.com

Goal will be to keep to a case… let’s see how it goes.

Gonna be tough given the inclusion of the (fka) North Coast and 3 P’s before even getting into those not mentioned yet…

I would be happy to buy some North Coast, but am really trying to cut back overall.

Same here. NC Syrah is such crazy QPR, hard to resist.

Pato
Pato
Pato

Had a 16 the other night. Delectable. Will need maximum Pato.

Really, its that good already, huh! I just might have to break my own 5-year rule and bust one out!

To me it tasted like if you mixed a good Zin with a good cold climate Syrah. Bright bramble with dark, dark spicy fruits and earth. The two I had went fast and were a joy to drink. YMMV.

I am finding the ‘16’s are just good young so why wait.

I had similar thoughts. Was a unique zin for me buy very enjoyable.

Love it guys - appreciate the feedback. I’m going to snag one from my offsite next time I’m there.

Ditto, will look for a bottle of the 2016 Pato!

I may have bust my wine budget with the last release, but I’ll have to get at least a few bottles of the Pagani Ranch.

From the email we know this is in the release:

North Coast (Now called Coast to Foothills) Syrah
Pagani
Papera
Pato
Oakville Farmhouse

From my receipt last year I can see that I also purchased in addition to the above:

Hudson Vineyard Syrah
Carlisle Vineyard Zin
Cuvee Karatas
Alta Vista Gewurtztraminer

Anyone else have any clue what will be offered tomorrow? Always nice to go in with a game plan.

There’s always a surprise or two.

Its ALIVE!

Sodini is back in the mix.

Was able to practice more self control than I expected…that still ends up at a case and a half.

Kept it to a case, with wishes for another half case,

Pato
Weill
Sierra
Pagani

Solid choices.

Im very surprised that MTP called the wine making for the Exposition wines "heavy handed " these are the best wines that Bedrock has ever made !!