winelist help/suggestion Morin, CO

Fellow Berserkers: it’s that time for everybody’s favorite parlor game “help me with a winelist” probably leaning white but open to hearing about reds and/or bubbles as well.
TIA for taking a look and providing your two cents.
lots of natural wines here and yes, I already know that the markups are usurious (Thanks Colorado!)

http://morindenver.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/MorinMenu_Sample.pdf

i would probably go for the 14 cedric bouchard les ursules to start, then do the 15 tissot sous la tour pinot. the markup on those two bottles seem quite reasonable compared to the other references, plus they would make an interesting pair.

I looked through Cellar Tracker, for the Arnot-Robertses & the Ganevats & the Tissots, but I didn’t see anything which jumped out at me [given the prices].

[BTW, those Jura wines are a pain in the neck to try to track down correctly - Ganevat & Tissot have dozens & dozens & dozens of different labels.]

Now I don’t know whether the following wines would pair well with the cuisine [and they could both probably stand to be opened well in advance of dinner, for some Audouzing], but if the budget would allow for it, then this is what I would want to sip on:

2015 Paolo Bea Santa Chiara $110
Community Tasting Notes - 2015 Paolo Bea Santa Chiara - CellarTracker

2007 Paolo Bea Pagliaro $235
Community Tasting Notes - 2007 Paolo Bea Sagrantino di Montefalco Secco Pagliaro - CellarTracker