Bois de Boursan/Versino
Marcoux
Ferrand
Barroche
Clos du Caillou
Roger Sabon
Charvin
Mont-Olivet
(Rayas … great-great-great, but not released before 2024)
… and a few available single bottles for tasting.

So far, 3 x Saint Prefert, Charles Giraud

Beaucastel
Caillou Les Quartz
Janasse Chaupin
Raymond Usseglio Impériale

Prefert Favier
Fernando Colombis
Mordoree RdB
Mon Aieul
Clos du Mont-Olivet La Cuvée du Papet

Looking for but may start getting priced out soon Pegau, Barroche Pure, Ex Machina, Prefert CG

I’ve cut way back on CdP and anticipate only Beaucastel plus either Charvin or VT. Maybe Pegau.

I tend to stick to the same general set of producers (Clos des Papes, Janasse, Mont Olivet), but I have been going a little broader for 2016, including Barroche, Marcoux, Clos du Caillou and Saint-Prefert. The real new one to me, though, is the Domaine 3 Celliers. It was cheap at a local store, so I took a flyer on a couple of bottles.

I rarely drink CNdP anymore, but given that this is the year I stop buying new vintages plus all the rave reviews, I did go in for a split case of Beaucastel and Vieux Telegraphe.

Donjon
Beaucastel
VT

Beaucastel
Charvin
Donjon
Clos Des Pape
Pegau

Beaucastel
Banneret

COUDOULET du Beaucastel is a case buy. Crazy QPR.
All St. Prefert’s
Viex Donjon

I felt the same way about the 2015, bought 1.5 cases. I suspect with the vintage, 2016 will be even better.

Mordoree RdB
Prefert
Colombis

May get some Coudoulet as most years, but need to try 1.

Same I buy every year:
Pegau.

I have a lot of older CdP I need to drink through.

How is 2016 supposed to stack up to 2015? Most people say it’s better but it’s not clear to me why. Richer? More structure? Both? I’ve read varying reports.

Beaucastel
CdP
VT
Donjon
And I bought a couple Cristia on a lark- new one for me

Hard to explain in a single sentence, but 2016 often has an extra dimension. While it is at least as concentrated as 2015 (if not more) it has a livelier structure and perfect balance - even elegance in the youth.
(talking about top-exemples)

Right now just what I get every vintage - Vieux Telegraphe. Sounds like it might be a good vintage for Domaine Milliere if you like their understated style.

Anyone have any experience tasting VT CdP Telegramme? Looks like a pretty reasonable price, so I was thinking about doing a split case with half regular and half Telegramme CdP.