Kistler - no waiting list anymore?

So, I know that people are quite parted in their opinions of Kistler, and from what I read, most people favor Aubert wines more. But I just got an introductory allocation after joining their list not too long ago, and was wondering if I could get some comments on the 2 wines (1 chard, 1 pinot offered). They are:

2016 McCrea Vineyard Chardonnay ($80)
Green-tinged, pale yellow. Vaulted aromas of stone fruits, citrus blossom and a chalky like minerality. Intensely flavored, with good flesh and natural acidity giving the wine presence, definition and poise. Threaded with an energized underlying structure.

2016 Laguna Ridge Vineyard Pinot Noir ($90)
Perfumed aromatics of fresh picked wild berries, violets, and iron shavings with early hints of forest floor. An elegantly mouth filling sense of bright purple to red-purple fruit flavors with mineral underpinnings. Simultaneously powerful with delicate edges, this wine finishes with a graceful soft velvet like tannin profile and remarkable length and energy.

I noticed that these are going for higher on WS, and KL Wines is sold out of both. I’ve checked prior vintages on CT and they seem okay, but was wondering if anyone could add their own experiences with Kistler and whether it’s worth it to buy from them or to spend elsewhere.

On a sidenote, does anyone know about the tastings at are now offered at Kistler? Is the $95/$160 (for the 4/7 wines) experience memorable?

Thanks!