2016 Little Wings Syrah Now Available - 100% of profits donated to Holtz Miami NICU

Good evening folks,

I’m writing to tell you about - and ask for your support with - a project my wife and I started a few years ago to commemorate our daughter, who was born very prematurely at 24 weeks gestational age, and passed away 11 days later.

We make Little Wings to create an ever-lasting memory of our daughter, and ensure her life - while short - has a big impact on this planet. We work to accomplish this goal by donating 100% of Little Wings profits to the Holtz Children’s Hospital NICU at the University of Miami / Jackson Memorial (the NICU where she lived). A lot of people involved in this process have donated their time and services to the best of their abilities in order to help us maximize our annual donation (lawyers, accountants, graphic designers, winemakers, retail partners, distributors, etc.).

Little Wings Syrah is a classically-styled cool climate Syrah from the Antle Vineyard in the Chalone AVA, produced by Ian Brand. We produced 74 cases of the 2016 vintage, which came in at 12.1% abv. The wine is sold in 3-packs for $150 including ground shipping to most states, and have a total of 240 3-packs available for sale online (we’re about halfway through that at the time of this post).

The online store is now open, so I’d like to invite you to support the project, and enjoy what I (biasedly) believe to be a delicious bottle of wine.

Here’s the link to purchase - Little Wings Online Store

Here’s a link to the site to learn more - Little Wings Website

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I really appreciate your consideration.

Cheers,
Jorge

Tear shed. Order in. Great cause.

You are a good person, Jorge. Sending you guys love.

Robert

A terrific wine. From a great family and an undeniably worthy cause. I am proud to support this effort annually and urge others to do the same.

The 2015 was excellent, and has room to improve! This is really good wine AND a great cause!

Despite Jorge’s multiple character flaws, this is good wine and it’s for an incredible cause. If you like Syrah, you will love this. It was an easy buy for me.

A nice cause and an easy purchase

Great story and cause aside this is a legit wine. I wish I would’ve had a chance to see how the 15 would age but couldn’t keep hands off my 3 pack. After an hour decant it opened beautifully and clocking in sub 13 abv it was a great food wine. Easy decision to re order this vintage and looking forward to enjoying with my Thanksgiving meal again

Order in. It’s great getting to know the story behind wine productions and I really find this to be an honorable cause. Looking forward to continually supporting future releases.

I originally bought this wine last year after being extremely touched by the cause. After I sampled a bottle I was very impressed. Definitely not as big or dark as some Cali Syrahs but more medium bodied, great juice, and like others enjoyed it so much I drank through the 3 pack. I will continue to support them for years to come. Secondly I had a minor issue with my sale going through, and Jorge was very attentive about getting it squared away pronto.

Great cause, in for a 3 pack

Good morning everybody - I logged into Vinespring this morning and couldn’t believe the bump in orders that came in from this forum.

It means a lot - I really appreciate it. Things are trucking along, and we really hope we can continue to get this into more and more people’s hands.

Thanks again for the support - huge hug from me to each of you.

I’m proud to be part of this, Jorge, and so impressed by you and your commitment.

A bump for a great cause. I’ll be popping one soon. Gifting one to a colleague who just went through the same exact sad experience, a birth a 22 months, the sweet little daughter did not survive. Looking forward to continue supporting this great cause.