A tale of four Charlies - by Charlie

There once was a teenager named Charlie from house Boillot on the cusp of adulthood. Born in the year 2001. He passed away too soon due to an illness that causes rapid aging of currently yet to be determined cause. The epidemic began for those born around the year 1995 and on.

His brother Charlie II born 10 years later was very lively and full of spunk. Broad and big boned - he must have ate a lot of carbs growing up. At first we thought he defined “energetic” until we met his younger brother born 4 years later.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The youngest brother Charlie III at 4 years old is a lightning rod of energy. Unbridled energy and passion. Even at this early age you could tell charlie III is full of potential. Seems all his friends in his grade are the same.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Their cousin Charlie from House BDM was surprisingly alive. The 2010 charlie typical 2010. Suave, energetic but full.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
All met their deaths (except for 17 year old charlie who died prematurely) down out gullets.

The end.

Cute [cheers.gif]

Man, I had to do so much math to figure out which vintages you were talking about - even for an Asian. . . that was a lot of work.

So is Charlie from House Boillot better or worse than Charlie from House BDM?

I’m glad there was a picture that disambibuated 2001 + 10 + 4 = ??? :wink:
The 2011 was very good when I had it last year, but sadly 2012 and 2010 this year were underwhelming, early-stage rapid-aging onset or - benefit of the doubt - just a bit too closed up. Shame BdM have increased their pricing, because certainly with the lovely 2010 they were back on my radar.

I had an oxidized Charlie II on Sunday

How about their distant cousin Charlie from house Colin-Morey who was born in 2011? Have you any thoughts on the comparison

Psst Charlie your math is off by one; this is not the Asian way :stuck_out_tongue:

True that. . . I didn’t even catch it. “At first we thought he defined “energetic” until we met his younger brother born 3 years later

Better than 4 Fooeys presented by Fu.

Ooooh…those Charlie’s!

I’m stuck with making an occasional crack about my own tribe, but now I think it’s safe to say that we understand why Fu went lawyer…

I don’t think he has Corton yet.

This is factually correct. I destroy all math stereotypes for Asians.

I thought Charlie was Vietnamese.

North Korean, hiding in plain sight

Hilarious write up! :slight_smile: